Sun, 12 Jul|
Yoga for labour preperation - online workshop for parents to be
Time & Location
12 Jul 2020, 14:00 – 15:30
About the event
Prepare for one of the biggest days of your life with yoga practices adapted for labour with Jenny, founder of Mellow Mummas.
- Learn yoga inspired poses and movments that can assit with an active labour and birth
- Understand 4 different breathing techniques for you and your birth partner to use during pregnancy, labour and delivery
- Explore relaxation techniques you can use in pregnancy and in between surges in labour
- Discuss setting up your birth environment
- Feel confident in your journey towards meeting your baby
For expectant parents from week 30 onwards, birth partners are welcome too (and encouraged!)
Please see this workshop as an addition to your childbirth education, it is not designed to replace any antenatal, birth coaching, nor hypnobirthing workshops. It is designed from a yoga foundation and will draw on personal experience with some storytelling however the main teaching is from the yoga perspective and preparing your body and mind for the remainader of your term, labour and delivery.
Jenny is a mum of one, a yoga teacher of 8 years and founder of Mellow Mummas. Mellow Mummas offers live 6 week online courses in pregpancy yoga for birth preperation, online on demand class memberships, workshops and one to one bespoke teaching.
Active Labour Workshop
Includes workshop recording and pdf workbook. One ticket is valid for 2 people attending together, pregnant parent and birth partner.